SO YOU’RE GOING TO MEXICO…..
- You have paid $100 towards your Land package, and your balance is due Dec 10. This cannot be late.
- You have a valid Passport.
- You have a flight booked for Jan 24-28 and have informed Michele @ Preferred Travel of your flight info so that the tour company can pick you up from the airport in Cancun and drive you to the hotel . Call 703-644-6844 if you have not done so.
- Know the specific rules for baggage with your airline and international flights. Make sure you Instrument is in something safe and meets the requirements for carry on baggage.
- Pack sunscreen that is safe for marine life.
- Bring spending money for shopping and excursions, and for tipping the staff at the resort. There are several activities and cultural adventures that await you. Tickets and tour fees may apply. As for the resort, the drinks and food are all inclusive at the resort. It is nice to show our appreciation for the wonderful people who work hard to make sure all the amenities are available. Look below for more information on the restaurants.
- Bottled water, beer, and soda are the safest bet when not on the resort for safe drinking. Be cautions to consume safe foods and beverage choices.
- Get a Flu shot if you want to reduce your risk while traveling, or preparing for travel.
Dining & Drinks
An international array of specialty dining options await you, with no reservations required. Now Jade Riviera Cancun features six à la carte restaurants, a buffet and a café. Or you can enjoy a delicious meal in the privacy of your suite. Your Unlimited-Luxury® amenities include all snacks and meals. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at the Coco Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE DETAILS
Enjoy dinner, cocktails and live entertainment at one of our neighboring resorts during your stay. Choose from:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
- Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
- Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
- Sunscape Star Cancun (April 2019)
Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience Details
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theater.