SO YOU’RE GOING TO MEXICO…..
- You have paid $100 towards your Land package, and your balance is due Dec 10. This cannot be late.
- You have a valid Passport.
- You have a flight booked for Jan 24-28 and have informed Michele @ Preferred Travel of your flight info so that the tour company can pick you up from the airport in Cancun and drive you to the hotel . Call 703-644-6844 if you have not done so.
- Know the specific rules for baggage with your airline and international flights. Make sure your Instrument is in something safe and meets the requirements for carry on baggage.
- Pack sunscreen that is safe for marine life. Pack insect repellant as well.
- Bring a bathing suit. This party is about chilling by the pool, and the beach, and visiting cool places.
- Bring spending money for shopping and excursions, and for tipping the staff at the resort. There are several activities and cultural adventures that await you. Tickets and tour fees may apply. As for the resort, the drinks and food are all inclusive at the resort, but your off resort expenses are up to you. It is nice to show our appreciation for the wonderful people who work hard to make sure all the amenities are available. Look below for more information on the restaurants.
- Bottled water, beer, and soda are the safest bet when not on the resort for safe drinking. Be cautions and consume safe foods and beverage choices.
- Get a Flu shot if you want to reduce your risk while traveling, or preparing for travel.
- Remember to act respectful and know your limits when enjoying all inclusive amenities. In other words, don’t be “that person”. Although this is a group travel experience, you are responsible for your own actions on vacation. Remember to read over all laws and resort rules that apply to your experience in this amazing country.
Pick-up : 1/24/2019
Pick-up City : CANCUN
Description : Seat in Vehicle Transfer
Arrival reconfirmation is not necessary. Olympus Tours monitors all
flights and will be aware if your flight is delayed. If your flight is
cancelled and you are rebooked on another flight on the same day or
different day, please contact your travel consultant who can make the
necessary change with Olympus Tours.
* Transfer as booked
* Complimentary On the Go WiFi in all Olympus branded vehicles
* English speaking driver
On arrival, please pass through immigration and collect your bags before
passing through customs. Once through customs proceed to the Tour
Operator area outside the terminal. Your Olympus Host will be waiting
wearing an orange polo shirt displaying the Olympus logo. If you are
approached by anyone else not wearing the the shirt, they are trying to
sell you timeshare or alternative transport.
Do not engage in conversation. Olympus Tours are at the airport from the
first flight in the morning until the last flight in the evening and an
Olympus Host will always be waiting to assist you and ensure you are on
the way to your hotel as quickly as possible.
The Olympus host will also provide you with the contact details for your
Olympus Hotel Host. It is essential that you make contact with your
Hotel Host as they are on hand for anything you may need during your
vacation and will be reconfirming your transfer back to the airport. In
addition, you may access your pick-up time 24 hours prior to your
departure at www.olympus-tours.com/pickups using your booking number and
Dining & Drinks
An international array of specialty dining options await you, with no reservations required. Now Jade Riviera Cancun features six à la carte restaurants, a buffet and a café. Or you can enjoy a delicious meal in the privacy of your suite. Your Unlimited-Luxury® amenities include all snacks and meals. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at the Coco Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE DETAILS
Enjoy dinner, cocktails and live entertainment at one of our neighboring resorts during your stay. Choose from:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
- Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
- Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
- Sunscape Star Cancun (April 2019)
Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience Details
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theater.