SO YOU’RE GOING TO MEXICO…..
Midnight Spaghetti would like to thank all you wonderful friends for jumping into another adventure with us. Here are some funky travel tips to make your time with us extra special. This may be updated before we leave so please continue to check back.
- You have a valid Passport
- You have a flight booked for FEB 3-8 , 2022 and have informed Michele @ Preferred Travel of your flight info so that the tour company can pick you up from the airport in Puerto Vallarta and drive you to the hotel .
- Know the specific rules for baggage with your airline and international flights. If you are performing, make sure your Instrument is in something safe and meets the requirements for carry on baggage.
- Pack sunscreen that is safe for marine life. Pack insect repellant as well.
- Bring a bathing suit. This party is about chilling by the pool, and the beach, and visiting cool places.
- Bring spending money for shopping and excursions, and for tipping the staff at the resort. There are several activities and cultural adventures that await you. Tickets and tour fees may apply. As for the resort, the drinks and food are all inclusive at the resort, but your off resort expenses are up to you. It is nice to show our appreciation for the wonderful people who work hard to make sure all the amenities are available. Look below for more information on the restaurants.
- Bring nice clothes to wear according to dress code of restaurants you choose to eat in at the resort. Please read the dress codes for the restaurants and prepare accordingly.
- Bottled water, beer, and soda are the safest bet when not on the resort for safe drinking. Be cautions and consume safe foods and beverage choices.
- Get a Flu shot if you want to reduce your risk while traveling, or preparing for travel
- You on the Group flight and want to know when we leave and how long the flights are ?
SPAGHETTIFEST TRAVEL ACTIVITIES
- DAILY MINGLES: A group chat and bulletin board will be available during the vacation to facilitate meet ups , spontaneous pool parties, tennis, long walks on the beach, and overall mingling of the 50 friends on the trip. Please check back here before the trip for exactly details. email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
THURSDAY– We arrive all different times by GOGO transport to Hotel.
Enjoy resort, eat food, drink, mingle, party, and get ready for music!
6:30pm– Group meets up to travel to Rhythm and Blues Lounge , Bucerias for a first night of music with Midnight Spaghetti and the Chocolate G Strings, with Charlie Higgins and Sunset Station.
7pm– Concert at R & B’s
11pm– Return to resort, hit up 24 hour bar or crash hard ready for Friday.
Pool Party, Beach time, kick it. Maybe go to town. Get a massage? Sauna boogie? Tequila tour of the town?
Saturday– EXCURSIONS? We do what we want when we want to. Let’s chat it all up on the chat group.
Sunday– Midnight Spaghetti and the Chocolate G Strings with Charlie Higgins and Sunset Station in Sayulita.
These following activities cost extra, and are not a part of the travel package, but well worth the fun. Please read about the options and how long they take to properly calculate which days you will dedicate to excursions. Time and party management in 4 days is critical. Are you ready for the challenge?
PRICES ARE FOR 2 PEOPLE
City Tour – DAY TOUR
Snorkeling Tour Los Arcos – 10:00am – DAY TOUR
City Tour With Lunch – DAY TOUR
Olympus Tours Fun Bucks USD50.00PerPerso – ADMISSION PASS
Horseback Riding Tour – HALF DAY TOUR
Horseback Riding Tour – 1 Adult 1 Child – HALF DAY TOUR
Canopy Tour – HALF DAY TOUR
Marietas Islands Tour – DAY TOUR
Whale Watching Tour – DAY TOUR
Whale Watching Tour – DAY TOUR
Dolphin Encounter – HALF DAY TOUR
Sierra Madre Tour – HALF DAY TOUR
Sunset Sailing Tour – HALF DAY TOUR
1 Tank Dive Tour – HALF DAY TOUR
Pirates of the Bay Marigalante – NITE OR EVENING TOUR
Dolphin Swim Adventure – HALF DAY TOUR
Dolphin Swim Adventure – HALF DAY TOUR
Caletas by Day Tour – DAY TOUR
Rhythms of the Nt-No Alcoholic Beverages – DAY TOUR
Swim with the Dolphins Tour – HALF DAY TOUR
Rhythms of the Night Tour – NITE OR EVENING TOUR
Remember to act respectful and know your limits when enjoying all inclusive amenities. In other words, don’t be “that person”. Although this is a group travel experience, you are responsible for your own actions on vacation. Remember to read over all laws and resort rules that apply to your experience in this amazing country.
All Guests: Thank you for joining us on this awesome party in paradise. There are a lot of activities that will be available here on the website for those joining us.
Dining & Drinks
- ALL INCLUSIVE 24 HOURS
- ALL MEALS AND SNACKS
- Full American breakfast buffet, live cooking stations, fruit, juices and Cava
- Hot and cold buffet and live cooking stations
- Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts
- Buffets and live cooking stations
- Special evenings: themed buffet (three times a week)
- OPTIONAL DINING (À LA CARTE):
- “Krystal” Fusion restaurant
- “Kyoto” Japanese restaurant
- “La Toscana” steakhouse
- “Guacamole” Mexican restaurant (buffet starters)
- FORMAL DRESS REQUIRED FOR DINNER. MAIN RESTAURANT: GENTLEMEN – NO SLEEVELESS T-SHIRTS. THEME RESTAURANTS: GENTLEMEN – NO SLEEVELESS T-SHIRTS, LONG TROUSERS
- SNACKS 24 HOURS A DAY
- FOR ADDITIONAL LUNCHES AND SNACKS, FREE CHOICE FROM A SELECTION OF RESTAURANTS AT RIU JALISCO AND RIU VALLARTA
- Unlimited local and imported beverages 24 hours a day
- Drinks service at pool
- Access to all bars at Riu Vallarta and Riu Jalisco
- Regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser
- ROOM SERVICE 24 HOURS A DAY
Enjoying your stay while staying safe
Puerto Vallarta has largely remained uninvolved in cartel conflicts, and despite a few instances of violence, the victims of such attacks are widely suspected to have been previously involved with the cartels in some way. And as of May 2015, no foreign visitors have been involved in cartel violence in Puerto Vallarta.
According to Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection, a travel insurance provider, Puerto Vallarta is a safe destination, and the issues travelers might encounter there are more likely to be minor frustrations and petty crimes, like bag snatching or pickpocketing, rather than a serious danger.
In fact, crime rates there are very low, significantly lower than those of major cities in the U.S. like Miami, Las Vegas, and New Orleans. Violent crime is something that any visitor using common sense should not encounter.
Brussow emphasized that while Puerto Vallarta is a safe destination, certain measures should be taken to ensure travelers don’t face any dangers.
“Just like if you’re traveling anywhere else in the world, you have to take the necessary precautions and use common sense,” said Brussow. “Really rely on the resort. They’re all in gated communities, and the atmosphere and safety levels at the resort are extremely high. We want to make sure people have a happy, safe vacation, and they make the right choices and do not put themselves in situations where something might happen.
“Don’t find yourself at the wrong place at the wrong time. I’d have the same advice if someone was going to New York or Los Angeles or Miami … just practice common sense.”
Here are some tips from the U.S. Department of State, if you decide to travel to Mexico:
- Use toll roads when possible and avoid driving alone or at night. In many states, police presence and emergency services are extremely limited outside the state capital or major cities.
- Exercise increased caution when visiting local bars, nightclubs, and casinos.
- Do not display signs of wealth, such as wearing expensive watches or jewelry.
- Be extra vigilant when visiting banks or ATMs.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the crime and safety reports for Mexico.
- citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the traveler’s checklist.